Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lord Beer Me Strength

My mother said the first three days are the hardest of the fast. On day one I wanted someone or something dead. I was so hungry and crabby, my goodness. My poor husband. I must have been detoxing cause I had no energy and felt that I should weigh 98lbs because that is how I felt. I had never been so happy to eat beans and rice and veggies for dinner in my life.

However, this morning I woke up totally refreshed. Ready to go!

The night before I had juiced for lunch:

2 bananas (which don't "juice" well I recommend a blender)
8 large strawberries
1 handful of blueberries
 1/2 cup of almond milk
squirt of organic honey

I also planned to take left overs for lunch from last night along with some hummus and veggies.
Dinner tonight is a Caribbean rice dish.
http://www.ultimatedanielfast.com/2009/10/if-only-i-were-having-it-in-caribbean.html

Looks yummy!

Today's hunger pains were nothing compared to yesterday. I drank nearly 6-7 water bottles yesterday and was using the restroom on the half hour. I'm sure that had everything to do with my rejuvenation.

No comments:

Post a Comment