Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whoa life

I'm now realizing this 30 day challenge might have to happen in increments of 5 days at a time. I just don't have the time to get on here and upload a photo a day. You might say to yourself, "But Erin you're unemployed..", as I often say to myself when ever I'm feeling good about myself (keeps the ego in check), "you have all the time in the world". Surprisingly, I'm busy. Crazyness.

Day 2: My outfit of the day

Photograph what I was wearing for the day. More of these self photographs...c'mon. Not my favorite thing. Thus my forced smile. This was the day it was 95 degrees and I was crabby everywhere I went. Usually, I tolerate the heat very well. I don't know what my deal was. Anyway, the outfit's theme was to wear as little clothes as possible without being too hot. A thin tank top from either urban outfitters or forever twenty-one...I don't remember. It is a grey owl with a rainbow over it with breezy grey cotton shorts. My long horse hair didn't stay down for very long. It was far too hot for that.

Day 3: Clouds

The clouds on day three were lame. Not the clouds above. This photo was taken a month or so ago at 9pm! I will certainly miss that about the summer. I figured I could swap this photo of the clouds outside my apartment  instead of showing you the true uneventful clouds of day three.

Day 4: Something Green

I thought of maybe doing some sort of environmentally green photo but yesterday, which was an amazing fall day, my husband wore his favorite green hoodie. And he is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment